Major updates are coming to TRF!

Check it out and give us feedback: http://www.therunningforum.com/index.php/topic/1587-major-updates-coming-soon-to-trf/

Photo

Diet advise

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 talkinghalls

talkinghalls
  • 1 posts
  • Event: Recreational

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:48 PM

Howdy,

Back in February I weighed in at 240, through a low calorie diet (1200-1500 daily intake), and recreational running/jogging I have gotten down to 198. I am currently in week 4 of P90X3 and running/jogging six miles three to four days a week. The problem is I am starting to plateau at this weight. I am unsure if I need to increase my protein thus increasing my calorie intake, or increase my weekly mileage. Any help would be great, thank you.

-Charles

#2 KarenAnderson

KarenAnderson
  • 4 posts
  • Event: 100M

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:52 AM

I think you need a healthy diet than can give the proper nutrition to your body and cause the excess fat to burn simultaneously. Last year my sister was suing the natural weight loss supplements, which is rich in protein and nutrient and helps in burning the body fat much fast without any kind of extra efforts. I was really amazed by the result she got after using the supplement as she was instructed. You can click here to read more about the supplement and can order the same for yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Donate towards my web hosting bill!