Major updates are coming to TRF!

Check it out and give us feedback: http://www.therunningforum.com/index.php/topic/1587-major-updates-coming-soon-to-trf/

Photo

September's Member of the Month Sponsor is...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Brianna

Brianna
  • 1,185 posts
  • Event: 5,000M (Road)

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:03 PM

Hey Runners!

We are excited to announce our giveaway for September's Member of the Month Contest, fitmark. Fitmark creates high quality & functioning bags for fitness enthusiasts. Whether you're a runner or a body builder, they have a bag for you! Their sport bags are perfect for both Men & Women! The winner will receive a free bag!

ddv2bs0.jpg

This month's M.O.T.M. winner will also receive perks guaranteed by us (Special Username Color, Admitted Into TRF 'Hall of Fame', Special Signature, etc).

What is Member Of The Month?

We want to give back and acknowledge our awesome members! We see and read everything you all say! Each monthTRF will choose and highlight a Member of the Month. This member will be someone who stands out in the TRF community.

How to become Member of The Month:

It's simple! The TRF staff are looking for people who are friendly, active, and contribute to our community. The nomination process begins on the 1st day of each month. Then TRF will monitor and look for who stood out within the community.

Voting Process:

Points will be awarded & accumulated for:

• Referrals
  • Thread Content
  • Community Interaction
  • Social Media "shout-outs"

Rewards:

• Special Username Color
  • Special Signature Graphic
  • Free goodies when a month is sponsored

Questions?

PM Ryan, Brianna, Gavin, or Lochie

• Skip likes this

Run.Discuss.Sleep.REPEAT.

Follow Me @SeeBriRun

The Running Forum

#2 sayef

sayef
  • 1 posts
  • Event: 100M

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:35 AM

About six months ago, I had a heart valve replacement - it was one of the most difficult experiences of my life. Once I was cleared to engage in physical activity again, I started doing A LOT more cardiovascular exercise. A quick 30 minute jog soon became part of my morning routine.

Running was such a great way to start my day, but I kept running into issues - about three weeks into my new routine, my new iPhone 6 slipped out of my hand and the screen smashed on the pavement. I was so angry! Then, not even a month later, I was running and my debit card must've slipped out of the shallow pockets in my athletic shorts. I tried retracing my steps but couldn't find the card icon_frown.gif I ended up having to cancel it and get a new one. So frustrating!

I decided it was time to invest in a running belt - something that could securely hold my belongs while I jogged. I wanted a product made of high-quality materials and I wanted it to look stylish. I started browsing Amazon and came across quite a few products - flipbelts, fannypacks, etc. - but none seemed to satisfy what I was looking for. Every brand/model seemed to have a drawback of some kind. A lot of them looked downright cheap. I was about to give up my search until I came across a running belt called the Abedin3Q - and all I can say is WOW!

Right away, the light blue model caught my eye as it perfectly matched an athletic top I regularly wear. Their website specifically stated that it could hold my iPhone 6, which was a definite plus - no more smashed screens! The Amazon reviews were overwhelmingly positive, praising the Abebin3Q as being one of the top running belts on the market. With all this in mind, I decided to pull the trigger and bought one.

My package came in the mail later that week. The following morning, I secured the Abedin3Q to my waist and went for my morning jog. You wouldn't think it would make that much of a difference, but believe me, the Abedin3Q truly made my jog more convenient and enjoyable. With my iPhone 6, house-keys and debit card all safely secured in my running belt, I was able to relax and enjoy the trails. When I got back to my house, I had almost forgot I had it on! It fit well and instantly became part of my daily running attire.

Another neat use I found for the Abedin3Q was while traveling - I took a trip to Florida a few weeks ago and used it to hold my passport, money and other documents while in transit. It worked great! A couple fellow passengers even commented on it, asking where they could get one for themselves!

If you are a runner and considering getting more cardio exercise, do yourself a favor and get this running belt. Don't wait until you have a smashed phone screen or a lost house key! At only $28.95, it's a no-brainer icon_smile.gif you can thank me later!

Link to buy this amazing companion: 

goo.gl/703GJo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Donate towards my web hosting bill!